We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Island hoppin Greece complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited only to those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
Processing personal data of Customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by Island hopping Greece for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about the command
- Executing or issuing a command.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed assignment;
- The assignment requested without obligation
For the above objective(s), Islandhopping Greece may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Date of birth;
- Passport number;
- (Business) Phone number;
- (Business) Email address;
Your personal data will be stored by Island hopping Greece for the above-mentioned processing(s) for a period of 7 years in view of the legal requirements regarding the financial administration.
In order to provide the service and the travel product in the best possible way, it may be necessary to make your personal data available to our suppliers or third parties, who deliver the final products and services that you have booked with us. We will never provide your personal data to persons or companies for commercial exploitation without your consent. When you travel abroad, we may be required (by government authorities at points of departure and arrival) to provide and process your personal data for border control, immigration, security, anti-terrorism and other purposes deemed appropriate. Even if the provision of data is not mandatory, we can still decide to help government authorities.
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Booking the accommodations, transfers, car hire and ferries
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Island hopping Greece does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures; - All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Island hopping Greece are bound by confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your instructions directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of permission given by you, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we cannot find a solution together with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Greek Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
Island hopping Greece
Leof. Vouliagmenis 60
Last modified: 31-03-2023